At Escape, the health, safety, and well-being of our staff and guests
are of paramount importance to us. It is one of our core values. Our mission is to create
a safe, fun, family-oriented experience. We want you to have the confidence in your
safety and health when you visit Escape.
It’s important to us that you are given as much information as possible about the
changes we are making and the procedures we continue to practice in order to ensure
you and your family feel safe when visiting Escape. This information may be updated
and change in accordance with the recommendations from the CDC and the guidelines
set by the State of Michigan.
The following initiatives have been implemented for your wellness.
Pursuant to MDHHS guidelines, the following restrictions will be in place:
- No food or beverages may be consumed in the building.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Only groups of 6 persons or less permitted.
- All groups must consist solely of individuals from the same household.
- All groups must social distance from other groups (not closer than 6 feet to a person from another group).
- Laser tag closed.
● Masks must be worn when in public spaces in compliance with the State of Michigan
● Proper physical distancing of 6 feet from anyone not in your party – please note
arrows and signage to assist
● Hand Sanitizer stations are located throughout the center
● Signage will be hung, reinforcing proper hygiene
● Cash-free methods of payment are available & encouraged
● Sanitizers certified to kill Covid-19 are used on all hard surfaces.
● Masks or shields are worn by team members.
● Protective screens are in place at the bowling counter
● Common area cleaning will happen throughout the day
● Continued deep-cleaning of high touch point surfaces including faucets,
trash-receptacles, keno, lotto and ATM machines, keypads, bowling equipment,
arcade equipment and counters
FOOD & BEVERAGE OPERATIONS
● Restaurant occupancy will be dictated by local governance
● Pen and check presenters will be sanitized after each use
● Condiments will be sanitized between each guest and/or single-use condiments
will be available
● Digital menus will be available in house or via a QR code
● Single-use paper menus will be provided if needed
● Cooks and kitchen staff are required to wear face masks and/or face shields
while preparing food
● Arcade games will be sanitized frequently
● Sanitizer stations will be readily available
TEAM MEMBER SAFETY
● Temperature checks will be required for any team member or partner coming on
property. Any with a temperature higher than 100.4 will not be permitted on
● Team members will be required to complete wellness and safety training prior to
returning to work. Training will include OSHA and CDC requirements
● All shared equipment, including radios, phones, computers & payment terminals
will be sanitized after every shift
● All state and federal guidelines regarding gloves and face masks for team
members will be followed
● All team members are required to stay home if they are feeling ill
● Team members with exposure or symptoms of COVID-19 will be required to stay
home and follow isolation protocol
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are
present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness
and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or CDC,
senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Escape, you voluntarily assume all risks related to
exposure to COVID-19.
We ask that you respect the posted instructions for the enhanced health and safety
measures in order to keep you, others, and our team members and their families safe.
Thank you for choosing Escape! We can’t wait to see you